Clos de la Tech Holiday Gifts
From Clos de la Tech
- 2012 Santa Cruz Mountains Estates ($45 per bottle)
As the name suggests, this is mountain Pinot to the core. Dark, powerful and packed with fruit.
- 2012 Domaine Valeta “Sunny Slope” ($62 per bottle)
Highly charged aromatics of blueberry, plums and violets. Exotic and structured.
- 2012 Domaine Lois Louise “Twisty Ridge” ($62 per bottle)
Cherries, blackberries, plums, clove, anise, espresso and vanilla. Dense, thick and expansive.
- 2012 Domaine Lois Louise “Cote Sud” ($82 per bottle)
Blueberries, black earth, plums, anise, cloves and oak. Lush and dense with balanced tannins
- 2012 Domaine du Docteur Rodgers ($102 per bottle)
Deep, dense and concentrated with cherries, cassis, tobacco, earth and sage.
From Half Moon Bay Wine & Cheese Company www.hmbwineandcheese.com
- Holiday-Themed Gourmet Accessories
Holiday themed glassware, dishes, cutting boards, spreaders, napkins, ornaments. These are perfect stocking stuffers or last minute gifts.
- Truffled Honey ($12.99)
Truffles & Mushrooms in Truffle Oil ($18.99)
Organic Black Truffle infused EVOO ($21.99)
Truffle Salt ($22.99).
- Dick Taylor Craft Chocolate from Humboldt County ($8.99).
Comes in six different flavors. Ginger Snap is their seasonal selection. Beautifully molded bars and equally gorgeous letterpress packaging.
- Snowdonia English Cheddars ($25.99/lb)
Ruby Mist is with port and brandy. Green Thunder is with garlic and herbs. Both are perfect additions to any holiday cheese board. The colorful wax rinds are not only festive, they also preserve the cheese at room temp making them great choices for gift baskets.
- Truetap Double Hinge Wine Keys ($9.99).
Copper, gold and purple. Practical design, shiny finish! Great stocking stuffer.